Location: Worland, WY, Powell, WY, Riverton, WY
Phone: 800-294-9700 ext. 103
Contact Email: email@example.com
Salary: depending on qualifications
Posting Deadline: December 16, 2016
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Wyoming seeks a dynamic professional to lead our organization, which matches youth with caring mentors regionally in Northwest Wyoming. Our headquarters is located in Worland, WY.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience and proven results in management
- Strategic thinking, planning, and project/ process/systems management skills
- Entrepreneurial approach to the use of scarce resources
- Knows how to manage simultaneously for short, mid and long term results
- Strategic and visionary leader
- Proven interpersonal and team building skills
- Board and Fund development experience
- Excellent verbal/written communications
- Ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage the work of others in others
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with data management software.
- Business Planning and Execution- Develop and drive the business plan of the organization within the context of the nationwide strategic direction; with a collaborative process of the Board and staff.
- Board Development- Cultivates a strong Board of Directors and regional committees willing to lead and contribute to the fund development success of the organization.
- Talent Management –Attracts, retains, develops and leverages staff talent. Creates an environment where staff is engaged and performing at high levels. Institute an effective performance management system for all employees that include annual objective setting and evaluation.
- Financial Management – Develops plans that maximize the financial strength of the agency without adversely affecting other criteria of success (e.g., customer satisfaction, quality of service).
- Fund Development – Pro-actively ensures that the organization develops strong long term relationships with large scale individual, foundation and corporate donors/funders. Personally, builds and maintains key relationships to ensure fund development strategy is achieved. Writes grants and completes monthly grant reports.
- Program Impact – Ensures that comprehensive marketing strategies are developed to attract, engage and mobilize significant numbers of volunteer mentors. Ensures programmatic excellence and maximum program impact is achieved by establishing operational benchmarks, setting timelines and making child safety a priority.
- Ambassador and Spokesperson – Represents Big Brothers Big Sisters at external partnership events and with the media. Positively influences partners, the media and public policies to generate volunteers, donors and other resources.
For consideration, please submit resume, cover letter and 3 professional references electronically by December 16, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org